Scottsdale Ranch Homes for Sale List
Scottsdale Ranch Homes for Sale Currently Active
Scottsdale Ranch Homes for Sale are available for showings. Call us at RCP and an Arizona Real Estate Agent can make it happen. Arizona homes for sale can also be searched in a customizable manner by clicking the “Search Homes for Sale” button.
Start Scottsdale Ranch Homes for Sale
End Scottsdale Ranch Homes for Sale
Arizona Short Sales
What are Arizona short sales and should I consider them?
Arizona short sales are like other transactions in many ways. Let’s focus on the differences between a regular real estate listing and a short sale listing.
A “Short Sale” is when a homeowner and a bank cooperate and agree to sell a piece of real estate for less than what is owed on the lien or mortgage. Usually this takes place when there is a good reason why the current owner can’t continue to make the payments or pay the difference between the mortgage and the selling price. Why would a bank take, as a payoff, anything less than what they are owed? The same reason credit card companies do, some money is better than less money down the road. If a bank were to say no to a Arizona short sale and decide to play hardball, their only other recourse would be foreclosure. This would mean:
1. More time not getting paid.
2. A house that is empty and not being taken care of and possibly vandalized.
3. Lawyer and trustee fees
4. Holding cost to upkeep the property
5. Closing costs, and they still need to pay the Realtors, title agencies, cleanup crews, rehab costs, etc.
Arizona short sales can be a big no-brainier for banks, however, some banks get the concept better than others and try to streamline the process. While other banks bury their head in the sand and foreclose. Obviously, we don’t see the entire picture. I’m sure banks have their reasons for not doing Arizona short sales. Even with streamlining, short sales can take months to get approved as the bank must qualify the seller for the short sales, approve the asking price by getting an appraisal, and dot all the I’s and cross the T’s. Not all Arizona short sale agents are the same. Call us at RCP.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Scottsdale Fix and Flips
Scottsdale Fix and Flips: Diamonds in the Rough
Scottsdale fix and flips, Scottsdale rehabs, or Scottsdale remodels– you can say it many ways and there are even more ways to make money investing in Scottsdale investment property. If you are an investor, then you have probably already found a niche that you do well in. Some investors like Scottsdale fire damaged properties and do major renovations while others prefer properties only needing a face lift (carpet and paint). Others add granite counter tops, wood flooring, or possibly a pool if the conditions are right.
In some areas, a $30,000 pool can make a $50,000 difference in overall value. However, in other areas a $30,000 pool will not bring any increase in value and in fact, in some areas, pools are a negative factor and can hurt your overall value. A local expert can be handy in determining where the profitable area can be.
Another niche that is gaining traction is Scottsdale transitional area flipping. Very localized areas or neighborhoods where the trend is buying older houses built at the turn of the century and doing a total remodel. The prices can range $100,000 to $200,000 higher after the remodel is complete. These have a higher investment amount and higher return. Here at RCP we can help you identify these areas and get your foot in the door.
Whether you are buying or selling, RCP can provide professional and prompt service.