Scottsdale Vista Estates Homes for Sale List
Scottsdale Vista Estates Homes for Sale Currently Active
Scottsdale Vista Estates Homes for Sale are printed below and can also be viewed by doing a custom search. RCP can help with any Arizona Real Estate or Arizona Real Estate Agent questions. To see a property call us or send us an e-mail.
Start Scottsdale Vista Estates Homes for Sale
End Scottsdale Vista Estates Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
How Appraisals Work
Let’s explore how appraisals work!
Everybody hates the appraiser. The seller thinks the house is worth more. The buyer thinks its worth less. Appraisers work with what they have, constrained by the restrictions placed upon them by lenders and national standards. For example, the lender will say the appraiser is only to look at comparable properties within one mile and out of those, only houses that have sold within the past six months. They are many more criterion or conditions the lender can place on the selection of the comparable. It is after all their money at risk. They need to feel comfortable in making the loan based on a reasonable valuation of the property.
When you’re buying a house and get to the point in your loan process where you need to get an appraiser, the lender usually hires the appraiser, but the appraiser is not beholden to the lender or anyone else. They sometimes work for the lender, however, they are independently licensed and ultimately hold fast to a national standard for appraisers. The appraiser by design is an unbiased third party and as such can come closest to getting a handle on the market price. They don’t always get that price right, which is why an appraisal is considered an opinion of value. Remember it is only appraiser’s opinion– not fact.
At RCP, we have a leadership team with a background in appraisals and we can hopefully help avoid any appraisal hang ups. We know how appraisers think, and can speak “appraiser” too.
Discover Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate
If you are considering Scottsdale as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Scottsdale real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Scottsdale real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Scottsdale as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Scottsdale real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Scottsdale offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Scottsdale horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Scottsdale lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Scottsdale real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Scottsdale real estate click here.