Sun Canyon Homes for Sale List
Sun Canyon Homes for Sale Currently Active
Sun Canyon Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start Sun Canyon Homes for Sale
End Sun Canyon Homes for Sale
Top Three Tips to Know When Buying AZ Real Estate
Three Tips for AZ Home Buyers
Here are a few tips that can benefit AZ home buyers:
1. Look to the future of AZ real estate: Real estate values are constantly changing. Look for an area that has a potential to increase in value. Good schools and designated future commercial development areas are a good place to start. Is it an area of future growth? Is it an area where people want to live? Is it a transitional area, declining area, or growth area?
2. Don’t forget to research any external factors for your AZ home purchase: Make sure you know what is in the immediate proximity to your prospective home. Are there railroad tracks or airports close by that will produce noise pollution? Are there any Brownfield or Superfund sites effecting your drinking water? Are there canals or industrial complexes in the area?
3. Place your offer according to the AZ real estate market: Is it a sellers’ market or buyers’ market in your neighborhood? If you are an Arizona buyer in a buyers’, market don’t hesitate to pay less than asking price. However, if you get into a multiple offer situation, place your offer at the highest amount you would want to pay. That way if you don’t get your offer accepted you wont feel regretful that you didn’t offer more.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale Real Estate Agent Specialists
Looking for a great Scottsdale real estate agent?
RCP has some of the best Scottsdale real estate agents in the city. We are a bit bias (of course), however, you should give us a try and decide for yourself. If you are in the market for real estate or homes for sale, our Scottsdale real estate agents are waiting to assist you. Finding the perfect Scottsdale real estate agent is not easy, however, we want to work hard to earn your business. Our agents have some of the most up to date and user friendly tools available to them as well as a streamlined escrow and offer making process.
In your search for Scottsdale homes for sale you want an aggressive agent who can go to bat for you and get you the best possible price on your new home, or the best selling price on the house you are selling. We will be your advocate when negotiating with the bank. We will do our best to get you the lowest price when bidding at the auction. Foreclosure homes for sale are being sold daily and we can help you get a piece of the action.