The Monument – Highlands At Troon North Homes for Sale List
The Monument – Highlands At Troon North Homes for Sale Currently Active
The Monument – Highlands At Troon North Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start The Monument – Highlands At Troon North Homes for Sale
End The Monument – Highlands At Troon North Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
AZ Real Estate Listing Faux Pas, Blunders, and Fails
Top AZ Real Estate Listing Foul Ups
AZ Real estate can be very complex. We are pointing out some of the top mistakes listing agents make when listing a house. You will want to ask your listing agent to show you a copy of the MLS printout. You can then scan it for common mistakes and make sure your agent is doing a professional job.
1. Not verifying the address on the MLS map: This can effectively make your AZ real estate listing worthless. Why? If an agent sits down with his buyer and they create a new search for AZ real estate and use the mapping search tool, and your address was inputted incorrectly, it defaults to the center of the zip code for the map search. Basically, your house won’t show up in the search!
2. Incomplete MLS data: Some agents will only fill out the bare minimum required fields for your MLS listing and this can be detrimental to your online visibility. Again going back to the way the MLS software works, your listing won’t come up if someone searches for homes with granite counters and your agent left that feature out.
3. Not having a lock box on the property: This can also kill an AZ real estate listing. Your house needs to be as accessible and visible as possible to maximize exposure.
Let RCP real estate show you how professional an agent should be.
Looking for other Scottsdale real estate for sale?
Finding Scottsdale real estate with RCP is a snap!
RCP can help with all your Scottsdale real estate needs. We help home buyers buy and home sellers sell. If you are looking for Scottsdale luxury homes or Scottsdale custom homes, then the “Search Homes for Sale button” (big blue button) is where you want to start. If you are looking for Scottsdale horse property or land for sale in Scottsdale, AZ, you are in the right place:click here. For the best Scottsdale real estate agents call us at RCP and we will get to work for you today. For other Scottsdale real estate such as commercial real estate in Scottsdale, navigate to our home page, and click the big gold button. To view any of the properties here just call us to set up an appointment.
Scottsdale real estate is more than land, sticks, and stones. Scottsdale is the home to many amenities including:
Prospector Park, Lost Dutchman State Park and Borders Superstition Mountain Wilderness Area- Comprised of 159,757 acres. Trails and connected to millions of acres of nation forest service land.
Superstition Mountain Lost Dutchman Museum
Located on 12 acres near the park, this non-profit museum helps to preserve and protect the history and legends of Arizona’s Superstition Mountains.
Goldfield Ghost Town
Scenic railroad and mine tour located down the street from the park. This 1890s period town features a saloon, rock shop, an ice cream parlor, Native American art and crafts, the Goldfield Museum, live “gunfights” on weekends, and more.
Arizona Steamboat Cruises
Cruise the secluded inner waterways of nearby Canyon Lake on an old-fashioned steamboat.
The last remaining stage coach stop along the Apache Trail, two miles past Canyon Lake, 18 miles north-east of Scottsdale. Population: 6.
(Src azparks . com)
Call RCP to talk to a Scottsdale real estate agent!