Vista El Dorado Homes for Sale List
Vista El Dorado Homes for Sale Currently Active
Vista El Dorado Homes for Sale are yours for the choosing. See below for a list of these great Arizona homes for sale. Arizona real estate agents at RCP can help or show properties at any time.
Start Vista El Dorado Homes for Sale
End Vista El Dorado Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Arizona Real Estate Etiquette
Proper Arizona Real Estate Etiquette Techniques
Arizona Real estate is very interactive at times. Employing proper etiquette can always be helpful and produce happy buyers and sellers.
Buyers and Buyers agents:
When showing “occupied homes”: Give the occupant ample notice and time to tidy up before viewing the property. Show respect to others property and privacy. Refrain from negative comments about a houses appearance or features until you are away from the occupant.
If you arrive at a home and another agent is already there, waiting in the car until the other buyers have had time to view the property without feeling rushed is a great and professional practice.
Listing agents and sellers:
When you have an appointment to show your listing be at the house on time. Nobody likes waiting!
Have the air conditioning on and offer a glass of water to the potential buyers. Arizona is hot!
Put your dogs and cats up so the potential buyers can view the house without having to worry about being afraid or your animals getting out.
In short, being considerate and thinking of others can go a long way. It also promotes a positive feeling about your house, and you may be more likely to get an offer or get your offer accepted.
Scottsdale Horse Property and Homes for Sale
Looking for Scottsdale horse property?
Scottsdale horse property is peppered throughout the city of Scottsdale. Some of the best valley properties are Scottsdale horse property. The majority of Scottsdale is comprised of single family homes ranging from 1-3+ stories and basement homes, including having a normal amount of commercial and light industrial. Scottsdale is also near many cultural centers and located in a prime location to take advantage of the Phoenix metro area recreational facilities.
With all the amenities available, Scottsdale horse property becomes increasingly desirable. If you are interested in any Scottsdale horse properties, call RCP to get a specialized Scottsdale horse property specialist to assist you. Scottsdale real estate is the perfect place to call home. To search more Scottsdale homes for sale, click on the “Scottsdale” link, or click here to see all the available horse properties broken down by neighborhood. For assistance in your search call some of the best Scottsdale real estate agents available right here at RCP. RCP can handle all of your Scottsdale real estate needs, including commercial real estate in Scottsdale, Scottsdale custom homes for sale, and Scottsdale luxury homes.