Bella Terra Homes for Sale List
Bella Terra Homes for Sale Currently Active
Bella Terra Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start Bella Terra Homes for Sale
End Bella Terra Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
AZ Real Estate Listing Faux Pas, Blunders, and Fails
Top AZ Real Estate Listing Foul Ups
AZ Real estate can be very complex. We are pointing out some of the top mistakes listing agents make when listing a house. You will want to ask your listing agent to show you a copy of the MLS printout. You can then scan it for common mistakes and make sure your agent is doing a professional job.
1. Not verifying the address on the MLS map: This can effectively make your AZ real estate listing worthless. Why? If an agent sits down with his buyer and they create a new search for AZ real estate and use the mapping search tool, and your address was inputted incorrectly, it defaults to the center of the zip code for the map search. Basically, your house won’t show up in the search!
2. Incomplete MLS data: Some agents will only fill out the bare minimum required fields for your MLS listing and this can be detrimental to your online visibility. Again going back to the way the MLS software works, your listing won’t come up if someone searches for homes with granite counters and your agent left that feature out.
3. Not having a lock box on the property: This can also kill an AZ real estate listing. Your house needs to be as accessible and visible as possible to maximize exposure.
Let RCP real estate show you how professional an agent should be.
Discover Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale Real Estate
If you are considering Scottsdale as a possible place of residence or a place to invest, you certainly have a large variety to choose from. Scottsdale real estate is comprised of different styles, designs, and methods of construction. Scottsdale real estate has a large percentage of single family homes in relation to commercial or industrial. Investors from Canada and other areas of the world flock to Scottsdale as an ideal place to invest. Investors find that Scottsdale real estate works perfectly with their travel schedules and vacation planning. They can escape the winter in Canada and come to Arizona to get a little sun, play some golf, and check on their real estate investments while they are here.
Scottsdale offers great custom homes, luxury property, and land to build your own if you so desire. Scottsdale horse properties are some of the best in the state. With equestrian centers always close by, Scottsdale lends nicely to the horse enthusiast. To discover how Scottsdale real estate can fit into your life call RCP today. To view all Scottsdale real estate click here.