Bent Tree Homes for Sale List
Bent Tree Homes for Sale Currently Active
Bent Tree Homes for Sale can be found by searching the properties below or by calling an RCP Arizona Real Estate agent. To view any of the real estate properties found, just give us a call.
Start Bent Tree Homes for Sale
End Bent Tree Homes for Sale
Looking for Arizona Horse Property?
Why’s RCP the best place to find Arizona horse property?
Arizona horse property makes up only a small percentage of the overall homes for sale in Arizona. Arizona horse property is also some of the most desirable. Whether you are a horse owner and are looking for Arizona land for sale to build your Arizona horse property, or just looking for an Arizona horse property that is all ready for you to move in, RCP is the best Arizona real estate company you could go to. We have Arizona real estate agents that specialize in horse property transactions ready and willing to make the home buying or selling process a success. Land for sale in Arizona is also easy to navigate with our cutting edge search tools. Create an account and start exploring all that Arizona has to offer. Luxury homes in Arizona as well as custom ranches and homes are all available at your fingertips. RCP can also assist if you are looking for commercial real estate in Arizona. RCP is a full service Arizona real estate company with services including residential and commercial buying and selling, appraisal and BPO services, and a creative financing specialist.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale Real Estate Trends and Factors Effecting Value
Scottsdale Real Estate Trends and Factors Effecting Supply and Demand
Scottsdale real estate trends & factors– this is a big topic, but we would like to touch on a few factors less talked about. Some of the major factors we see effecting Arizona real estate are:
Canadian buyers– when the Canadian dollar is strong in relation to the US dollar, the demand for Arizona homes will increase, supply then goes down, and Scottsdale real estate prices rise.
Snowbirds– the concept is similar as the Canadians, however, as more Baby Boomers retire, they seek out Scottsdale Arizona real estate due to the inviting weather.
Interest Rates– When interest rates fall more people can afford a house. The more people that can afford houses, the more houses are sold and the values go up.
US Dollar Strength in the World Market– this can effect Scottsdale real estate. As inflation goes up, the more people are paying for gas and food and the less money they have to put toward a real estate purchase or a mortgage. This means less buyers and the prices of real estate trends down. On the other hand, you have the devaluing of the dollar. As an alternative to holding stocks, that may be artificially inflated, people turn to gold, silver, or other real commodities like real estate. This can create more buyers and drive the prices down. Looking at these factors can help illustrate how the low income families will be able to afford less and not be able to buy real estate, while at the same time, the more affluent, who aren’t as effected by gas and food prices tend to buy more real estate to protect themselves against a devaluing dollar. In summation, we tend to see more investors and less owner occupants as the dollar loses value. When the dollar is gaining in value the opposite happens.
Here at RCP we watch the trends. We can help you in your next real estate purchase.