Casita El Puente Homes for Sale List
Casita El Puente Homes for Sale Currently Active
Casita El Puente Homes for Sale are located in our Arizona Homes for Sale search area. Search yourself or call an Arizona real estate agent at RCP. You can e-mail or call us for showings on any property.
Start Casita El Puente Homes for Sale
End Casita El Puente Homes for Sale
Arizona Commercial Real Estate
Why is RCP the best company for Arizona commercial Real Estate?
Arizona commercial real estate is some of the best in the country. Arizona’s 10 largest cities are prime areas for the perfect piece of Arizona commercial real estate. The largest commercial areas are Phoenix, Tuscon, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Apache Junction, Tempe, Peoria, and Yuma. RCP can help negotiate your Arizona commercial real estate deal. Buying or selling commercial real estate can be tricky. If you are looking for an already existing storefront or shell, big box, or land, RCP has the tools to help you succeed. Finding commercial land in Arizona to build requires research and knowledge. Let RCP assist in the process. Click the home button to find our commercial search portal. If you would like to view any of the properties you find, don’t hesitate to call. Arizona’s best real estate company is ready to help. If you’re not interested in commercial property, we also provide services for buying or selling real estate including Arizona luxury, Arizona horse property, and Arizona custom homes. Appraisals and BPOs (Broker’s Price Opinions) are also available upon request at no charge for people listing their property with RCP.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Scottsdale Horse Property for Sale
Scottsdale Horse Property for sale in Arizona
Scottsdale horse property is very desirable possibly due to the location of Scottsdale to the greater Phoenix area. No matter where in Scottsdale you are looking, you are never very far from equestrian parks or centers, or state trust land. Scottsdale horse property is also close to all other amenities the greater metro area has to offer. Much of Scottsdale horse property can be found on sizeable lots with flood irrigation in many areas. Scottsdale real estate in general always seems to be in high demand. Many of the older areas are being rehabilitated and the city strives to improve the historic districts and older areas. Scottsdale Arizona real estate is some of the best real estate in the East Valley. When searching for your horse property, you will want to be sure that the neighborhood, city zoning, and county zoning and ordinances do not restrict horses for you specific house. If this is all a bit overwhelming, don’t worry! We can assist you in your search to make sure everything goes smoothly. Call RCP to view any of the properties you find, or just to ask questions. We are here to help!