Cuernavaca Segundo Townhouses Homes for Sale List
Cuernavaca Segundo Townhouses Homes for Sale Currently Active
Cuernavaca Segundo Townhouses Homes for Sale is comprised of great Arizona homes for sale for your viewing pleasure. Search now or call an Arizona Real Estate agent from RCP. We have an Arizona Real Estate Agent standing by.
Start Cuernavaca Segundo Townhouses Homes for Sale
End Cuernavaca Segundo Townhouses Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
Arizona Real Estate Etiquette
Proper Arizona Real Estate Etiquette Techniques
Arizona Real estate is very interactive at times. Employing proper etiquette can always be helpful and produce happy buyers and sellers.
Buyers and Buyers agents:
When showing “occupied homes”: Give the occupant ample notice and time to tidy up before viewing the property. Show respect to others property and privacy. Refrain from negative comments about a houses appearance or features until you are away from the occupant.
If you arrive at a home and another agent is already there, waiting in the car until the other buyers have had time to view the property without feeling rushed is a great and professional practice.
Listing agents and sellers:
When you have an appointment to show your listing be at the house on time. Nobody likes waiting!
Have the air conditioning on and offer a glass of water to the potential buyers. Arizona is hot!
Put your dogs and cats up so the potential buyers can view the house without having to worry about being afraid or your animals getting out.
In short, being considerate and thinking of others can go a long way. It also promotes a positive feeling about your house, and you may be more likely to get an offer or get your offer accepted.
Things to Do Near Scottsdale Real Estate
City and Area Amenities for Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale real estate is very popular retirement area and has no shortage of family activities either. If you are considering buying or selling Scottsdale real estate, there are many area attractions you will want to know about. Here is a short list of visitors’ and residences’ favorite things to do within a reasonably close proximity to Scottsdale real estate. Scottsdale real estate is close to various hiking, biking, and sightseeing trails if you are into the outdoors; San Tan State Park, Camelback Mountain, and the Superstition wilderness hold a few. In addition to the many wildernesses and recreational areas, there are equestrian parks and arenas for you and your horses. Hundreds of parks, play areas, dog parks, and common areas, all waiting to be explored with your kids or dogs. Other outdoor activities in close proximity to Scottsdale real estate include drive in movie theaters, outdoor malls, water-parks, amusement parks, and model airplane airports, just to name a few. If you are not into the outdoors, there are dozens of cultural centers, malls, historical sites, and auctions. Buying Scottsdale real estate is all about location and, rest assured, the greater Phoenix area is a very desirable location.