Desert Village Homes for Sale List
Desert Village Homes for Sale Currently Active
Desert Village Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Desert Village Homes for Sale
End Desert Village Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
AZ Real Estate Listing Faux Pas, Blunders, and Fails
Top AZ Real Estate Listing Foul Ups
AZ Real estate can be very complex. We are pointing out some of the top mistakes listing agents make when listing a house. You will want to ask your listing agent to show you a copy of the MLS printout. You can then scan it for common mistakes and make sure your agent is doing a professional job.
1. Not verifying the address on the MLS map: This can effectively make your AZ real estate listing worthless. Why? If an agent sits down with his buyer and they create a new search for AZ real estate and use the mapping search tool, and your address was inputted incorrectly, it defaults to the center of the zip code for the map search. Basically, your house won’t show up in the search!
2. Incomplete MLS data: Some agents will only fill out the bare minimum required fields for your MLS listing and this can be detrimental to your online visibility. Again going back to the way the MLS software works, your listing won’t come up if someone searches for homes with granite counters and your agent left that feature out.
3. Not having a lock box on the property: This can also kill an AZ real estate listing. Your house needs to be as accessible and visible as possible to maximize exposure.
Let RCP real estate show you how professional an agent should be.
Find All Scottsdale Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Looking for Scottsdale Real Estate and Homes for Sale?
Scottsdale Real Estate is some of the most desirable in the state. Scottsdale is home to approximately 439,000 residences. If you are in the market for Scottsdale Real Estate, whether buying or selling, Scottsdale Real Estatehas always been a popular town. Scottsdale Real Estate is comprised of a healthy mix of commercial, industrial, residential 1 story, 2 story, 3 story, and basement homes for sale. Scottsdale Real Estate is also comprised of horse properties, and vacant land. Scottsdale horse properties are less common and therefore very desirable due to their close proximity to a major metro area. Vacant land is also available to build you dream or spec home.
Scottsdale homes for sale are available now. Contact a Scottsdale real estate agent today at RCP and we can help find the perfect home or investment in Scottsdale. Click on the “Homes For Sale by City” link to see all the Scottsdale homes for sale broken down by neighborhood. To see all the Scottsdale Real Estate by city click here. You can also search for other cities and states. The best Scottsdale real estate agents are standing by waiting to assist you in your Scottsdale real estate search.