Mirabel Club Homes for Sale List
Mirabel Club Homes for Sale Currently Active
Mirabel Club Homes for Sale is prime Arizona Real Estate. You can search for other Arizona Homes for Sale by clicking the custom “Search Homes for Sale” button or just give us a call and a RCP Arizona Real Estate Agent will assist you.
Start Mirabel Club Homes for Sale
End Mirabel Club Homes for Sale
Are you looking for the best real estate company in Arizona?
Why is RCP the best real estate company in Arizona?
The best real estate company in Arizona will have the best customer care, professionalism, as well as an uncommon pulse on the real estate market. RCP’s Arizona real estate agents are trained by an experienced real estate broker for contract writing and document preparation as well as being taught by a certified appraiser for valuation training. We feel RCP is the best real estate company in Arizona with services for commercial and residential. Explore our website! As the best real estate company in Arizona, we can help. You can search for horse property, custom homes, or luxury homes in Arizona. Finding land for sale in Arizona is easy and informative. Try us and see for yourself why RCP is Arizona’s best real estate company with the best real estate agents. RCP is a full service Arizona real estate organization helping purchasers and sellers in residential and commercial real estate transactions. We also provide appraisal services from certified appraisers as well as your typical Brokers Price Opinion (BPO’s) and much more. RCP agents also have experience in creative financing i.e. seller financing, lease options, mortgage wraps, seller carry backs, agreement for sale, contract for deed, option purchases, etc. See our creative financing page.
Arizona Real Estate and Buying With Creative Financing
Creative Buying of Arizona Real Estate With RCP
Buying With Creative Financing-
If you are looking to buy a home and can’t seem to qualify for a loan, but have some cash to put down, RCP real estate is experienced in all sorts of creative financing creative real estate transactions. What are your options?
1. Lease with the option to purchase- also known as lease option. With this type of deal you can move into your home and not worry about a landlord kicking you out because you have a contract. You don’t own the house yet, but you have the option to buy it within a certain time-frame.
2. Lease purchase- also known as rent to own. In this option, you are renting and at the same time putting a portion of your rent toward the future purchase of the house. This allows you to not throw all your money away with rent, but put some toward the house as you go.
3.Wrap mortgage- also know as wrap around mortgage. This option you don’t have to qualify with the bank, but rather with the seller. You make your monthly payments to the seller and he makes his payments to his bank. This can be risky and you’ll want a consultation before seriously exploring this option.
4. Seller Carry- also known as owner financing. In this option, you purchase and make payments directly to the seller–no bank is involved.
5. Seller Carry-back -Also known as partial seller carry. This option you would get a normal loan from a bank and the seller pays some of the down payment or more and the buyer pays him back monthly.
6. Purchase Option -also known as option to purchase. This is where a seller accepts a nominal fee to allow the buyer to buy the house at a specified price (or maybe not) for a determined amount of time. No rent or monthly payments, but you don’t take possession either.
You can combine mix and match these creative financing options, however, their are many issues that arise and you will want an experienced agency on your side. Keep in mind, when it is a seller’s market, these types of deals usually all disappear. In a buyer market, these deals are the way things get sold. There are many reasons buyers and sellers choose these options. If you are entertaining creative financing, we can consult with you and figure out the best solution for you. To read more about creative financing option click here.
Buying Scottsdale Foreclosures
Scottsdale is a huge city and there are plenty of Scottsdale foreclosures waiting to be bought. Scottsdale foreclosures sell daily at the Maricopa county auction. If you are looking to buy Scottsdale foreclosures, then you have a few things to consider.
Unlike areas like Queen Creek or San Tan Valley, which are comprised mostly of relatively new homes, Scottsdale has been around for a while, being comprised of a much older median house age. Why does this matter when buying Scottsdale foreclosures? There are a few less things to worry about in a new house than an older one. With Scottsdale foreclosures, you can’t always see the interior. This can be more risky to buy than an unseen house that is newer. With the newer houses, you can assume that it is up to code and if it is in a subdivision, you can further assume that similar construction techniques and exterior facades are similar. With an older non-tract house, there are many unknowns. So when it comes to buying Scottsdale foreclosures, just be aware and know your risk. To lower your risk, buy newer tract homes in good neighborhoods. For more risk and maybe a little more reward, go for the fixer-uppers. Scottsdale foreclosures can be very profitable. To further explore your options, call us today.