Scottsdale Condominiums Homes for Sale List
Scottsdale Condominiums Homes for Sale Currently Active
Scottsdale Condominiums Homes for Sale are compiled for you below. Call an Arizona Real Estate Agent at RCP for a showing on these or any other Arizona Real Estate you find. RCP, Arizona’s best real estate agents.
Start Scottsdale Condominiums Homes for Sale
End Scottsdale Condominiums Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
RCP: A Local Arizona Real Estate Company
Arizona Real Estate Company With Experience
Our local real estate agents have expert knowledge in the greater Phoenix Area including: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa AZ real estate. We won’t hesitate to go to bat for you in negotiating the best possible deal. Whether you are looking at homes in areas like Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, or Goodyear and Cave Creek, waterfront Gilbert Homes, custom, luxury, or Ahwatukee Houses including Phoenix high-rise condominiums, we are excited to show you to Central Arizona and the lifestyles the area represents. We represent extraordinary Central Arizona homes and properties.
Free appraisal or home valuation service!
Planning on selling? If you’re planning to sell your home in the next few months, we offer a FREE service designed to help discover your home’s current market value. Click the “Get your homes value” picture. Then simply fill out the items like address and contact information. We will use comparable “sold” listings as well as active to calculate our opinion of the fair market value of your home. We have in-house appraisers that can provide an official appraisal as well if you choose to list your real estate with RCP. Also, be sure to visit our stats and charts to see the current trends.
How to Find a Good Realtor
Things You Should Know in Order to Find a Good Realtor
Finding a good Realtor can be a challenge. First of all, we will have to distinguish between a Realtor and a real estate agent. Every Realtor is a real estate agent or broker, however, not every real estate agent or broker is a Realtor. Finding a good Realtor is even harder. A Realtor is a real estate agent that is a member of a national organization of real estate agents that have subscribed to and try to adhere to a set of ethical and professional standards. There is a standard set of business practices and the idea is to promote the general public’s confidence in real estate agents.
Finding a good Realtor is hard. Although Realtor’s all follow a similar set of ethical and professional standards does not mean they are all the same in terms of how good they are at selling houses or how well they understand the market place. This takes an expert and experts are born from experience.
That’s where we come in at RCP. With our background in appraisal, we understand the market. When the typical or even experienced agent deals with two to ten houses a month, we are dealing with twenty-thirty. That means more experience and more dwelling in the trends and stats. We have the experience you need!