The Pinnacle Homes for Sale List
The Pinnacle Homes for Sale Currently Active
The Pinnacle Homes for Sale are provided for you below. Search for more Arizona Real Estate by clicking on the link or call us at RCP. We would be happy to assist you in your search.
Start The Pinnacle Homes for Sale
End The Pinnacle Homes for Sale
Should I consider buying Arizona short sales?
What are the pros and cons of Arizona short sales and should I consider buying one?
Let’s examine the pros and cons of Arizona short sales vs. a regular sale transaction:
1. The asking price on Arizona short sales are often less than that of a typical real estate listing.
2. The homes are usually occupied and are well taken care of.
3. Depending on your current market conditions, short sale listings may be all that are available.
1. The asking price is a little ambiguous. Remember the bank has to be okay with the asking price in the end before they give the approval. If the banks appraiser comes in higher than the list price, then the bank can say they want you to pay the appraised amount.
2. The homes are occupied and are harder to view.
3. The bank may reject the short sale after a few months of waiting. The bank still qualifies the seller to make sure they cannot pay the difference between the asking price and the mortgage amount. Also the price may be too low.
4. Short sales can take a long time. Short sales have been know to take up to a year for approval. Usually it is around three months.
Back to the original question: Should I consider buying Arizona short sales? Well, all in all, it depends on what kind of buyer you are. If you are not in a hurry, and are looking for the best possible deal, then Arizona short sales can be a great way to build wealth or find your dream home.
What makes the best real estate company in Arizona?
What are the components of the best real estate company in Arizona?
If you are looking for the best real estate company in Arizona, you have come to the right place. What are some things to consider when choosing the best real estate company in Arizona?
1. The best real estate company in Arizona will have highly trained agents. Here at RCP, we are not a large company, however, we don’t just hire any agents either. Our agents are highly trained and our broker has a background as an appraiser as well as a real estate investor.
2. They will have professional service and follow through. At RCP, we give incentives to our agents to go the extra mile and treat you (the client) as family. We want to encourage our agents to make you feel like you have had the best real estate experience available, so we reward them for following through.
3. They will have current technology. At RCP, we have the most up to date and cutting edge technology to assist you in finding homes. We pay for the best so you can use the best. We have the best search tools available.
Being the best doesn’t mean we are the biggest, or do the most volume, but when it comes to marketing and doing the job, we think we are the best. Give us a try!
Why is Scottsdale, Arizona ideal for second homes?
Scottsdale, Arizona: A Popular Second Home Destination
Scottsdale Arizona Real Estate is an ideal second home location. If we look at all the factors that someone would want in a second home, Scottsdale Arizona has it all. Here are several things people look for in a second home location:
Great weather– escape the cold, ice, and snow for sunny Arizona!
Access to cultural centers and events– second homes are a place to relax and enjoy the culture.
Access to all the amenities a mega metropolis has to offer– escape from your small town to Arizona, where the amenities are limitless.
People you can relate to– Arizona is a melting pot! There is always someone you can connect with.
Friendly people– Check! Scottsdale Arizona is super friendly!
Accessibility– we have two major airports and several smaller airports all around the valley.
When it comes down to it Scottsdale Arizona has it all. We see the proof as people flock to Scottsdale, Arizona to enjoy their piece of the American dream. Here at RCP, we would like to earn your business. Contact an RCP representative today and we can help you with your next real estate transaction.