Troon North Homes for Sale List
Troon North Homes for Sale Currently Active
Troon North Homes for Sale can be found by searching the properties below or by calling an RCP Arizona Real Estate agent. To view any of the real estate properties found, just give us a call.
Start Troon North Homes for Sale
End Troon North Homes for Sale
Should I consider short selling my house?
What are the pros and cons of short selling my house
Short sales happen when you want to sell your house and you owe more than it is worth. The first step would be to see if that is even true. Call us at RCP for a free valuation of your real estate. If you do in fact owe more than your home is worth, here’s how the process generally works, and keep in mind that all banks are different and can vary and laws may change.
1. First thing is to get an offer on your house. We list your property and distribute it to our network of investors. We will get you an offer!
2. Gather all the financial information the bank will want to see in order to qualify you as a short sale candidate.
3. Submit the offer and all documentation to the bank.
4. We work with the bank vigorously to gather info, submit documents, sign forms, and just keep the process moving.
5. The bank reviews your financial status and orders the appraisal.
6. Once all the information has been reviewed and submitted, hopefully the bank gives the approval and we proceed with closing like any other transaction.
Now, this is a brief overview and many different things can be required from the bank. If you would like more detailed information on how this all works, call us and we would be happy to explain it all to you. Keep in mind there may be tax and other financial ramification that you would want to consult your CPA.
Should you buy Arizona short sales?
What should you know about Arizona short sales?
If you are looking to buy a home or an investment property in Arizona, where do you start? First of all, you need to identify what type of property you want. If you decide on a single family home versus a four-plex, then your next step is to decide what type of sellers do you want to deal with. Here are a few different types of sellers.
1. Regular seller- just a normal scenario home owner who wishes to sell his/her house and hires a Realtor.
2. Arizona Foreclosure Sale (Trustee sale)- These are banks auctioning off foreclosed properties to the highest bidder.
3. Arizona REO properties- These are properties that did not sell at the auction and the bank then hires a Realtor to sell the home.
4. Arizona Short Sales– These are home owners that want to sell, but they owe more than the house will sell for. They need the banks okay to sell at this low amount.
If you decide you want to pursue a short sale option, there are a few items you will want to know.
A. The short sale process takes a while to complete–typically 3-6 months.
B. A few months into the process the bank could reject the purchase price.
C. The values could change during this process.
D. The asking price is arbitrary unless it is approved.
If you are a person who can wait and are flexible on price, these Arizona short sales may work for you. Otherwise, RCP can help you filter out Arizona short sales in your homes for sale search. Arizona short sales can be tricky. Let us explain in detail all about Arizona short sales! Call us at RCP.
Things to Do Near Scottsdale Real Estate
City and Area Amenities for Scottsdale Real Estate
Scottsdale real estate is very popular retirement area and has no shortage of family activities either. If you are considering buying or selling Scottsdale real estate, there are many area attractions you will want to know about. Here is a short list of visitors’ and residences’ favorite things to do within a reasonably close proximity to Scottsdale real estate. Scottsdale real estate is close to various hiking, biking, and sightseeing trails if you are into the outdoors; San Tan State Park, Camelback Mountain, and the Superstition wilderness hold a few. In addition to the many wildernesses and recreational areas, there are equestrian parks and arenas for you and your horses. Hundreds of parks, play areas, dog parks, and common areas, all waiting to be explored with your kids or dogs. Other outdoor activities in close proximity to Scottsdale real estate include drive in movie theaters, outdoor malls, water-parks, amusement parks, and model airplane airports, just to name a few. If you are not into the outdoors, there are dozens of cultural centers, malls, historical sites, and auctions. Buying Scottsdale real estate is all about location and, rest assured, the greater Phoenix area is a very desirable location.